Well Cared for 4 bedroom home in beautiful Labelle. HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED. No hurricane damage! Large open floor features stainless appliances, granite countertops, large breakfast bar and a generous sized pantry. This home is perfect for entertaining your friends and family with the upcoming holidays. The owners retreat includes a large walk in closet and dual sinks. With 3 additional bedrooms, this home can accommodate a large family or convert one bedroom into a home office. Enjoy the Florida lifestyle with a large back yard (Plenty of room to add a pool) screened in lanai with space for a BBQ, and an extra storage shed for all your gardening equipment. Relax in a country setting yet still close to some great hometown restaurants, festivals, and shopping is just around the corner. Don't delay. Call to schedule your private showing today!!!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1,538 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 70 x 125 x 98 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Room For Pool,Storage. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price